Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Latest Breakthrough

My husband and I moved into an apartment while our home is on the market.  Here's our for sale home--
http://sea.themlsonline.com/search/new,map,c6b5695306571c4b4b185667f5d1aa1b.html  
One of the upshots of apartment living is that I have taken on keeping it clean.  I made the commitment to sweep, wash and vacuum once a week.  What actually happened pointed to early childhood conditioning.  When I was growing up, we only ran the vacuum cleaner when my dad was away at work.  When he was home, it was considered  better to keep quiet, hence no vacuuming.   I found that I could not get the vacuum out when my husband is home.  And he doesn't care, really.  Of course, I cleared out that energy, checked in and forgave myself, my father, his father and ancestors, our collective conditioning and myself again, several times actually as I tapped into different facets.  Into the energetic space I replenished myself and my psyche with cleaning as an expression of love and gratitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment